When you are late for work or school, you have only 10 minutes to prink, what would you do?
Even you are efficient enough, you still have to choose between making up and combing.
A pretty make-up with untidy hair or a neat hair without make-up is never a perfect option.
Now, with our bun maker, you will never be trapped in this awkward situation!
Spare 1 minute and save 9 minutes for your make-up!
1. Put your hair into a ponytail.
2. Straight the hair bun tool, and put your hair in between the two bands.
3. Hold the both ends together, and roll upwards to the base of ponytail.
4. Bend and snap together the two bands.
5. Make little adjustment to make sure the bun maker is full covered by your hair.
This is the simplest way to make a bun.